REMLORDS TOURS & CAR HIRE is a wholly indigenous destination management company, providing specialized tourism and business services to individuals and corporate organizations coming into Cross River, Akwa Ibom, Lagos states and Nigeria as a whole.
The company was incorporated in Nigeria under the provisions of the Company and Allied Matters Act of 1990 (CAMA) with RC Number 398663.
In RemLords, we provide one-stop travels, tour packages and car hire services for a broad spectrum of clients and purposes in Nigeria and abroad. We adopt a holistic approach and take care of every detail in the tourism supply chain.
Nkereuwem Onung, the Chairman is the current National President of Nigeria Association of tour Operators (NATOP), an assignment which has taken him to various states in the country and countries abroad.
This team has deep and extensive experience in the industry and their experience is truly global. The leadership team has a collective logistics industry experience. Each one of them is highly qualified academically and they have excellent cohesiveness.
GOALS & OBJECTIVES
The broad goals and objectives of RemLords Tours and Car Hire Services are :
- To provide comfort and hospitality to all our clients.
- Help visitors and tourists explore the beauty and richness of the tourism potentials in the Niger Delta; and Nigeria as a whole.
- Position the company to attract government’s attention and patronage on all tourism related matters: and consequently become a household name in Nigeria and beyond.
- Provide accessible and affordable transportation services to all our clients.
- To be the leading provider of airport shuttle services in Nigeria and bring same to international standards.
- To be the number one provider of logistics and fleet management services to companies and organizations in Nigeria.